Entry doors are the first thing that you or your clients will see upon entering your property, so you want yours to be the right size, color, and material for your property and business. However, with all the entry door materials available to you, which one do you pick to be the right one for you? Here at Coastal Contract Hardware, we have amassed some of the most popular entry door materials for you to compare and contrast:
- Office- Great for standard, no-nonsense design choices offering clean lines and cost-effective production methods.
- Security- Strong and safe, security doors have an added layer built in for safety as well as insulation. That makes them great choices for exterior doors or doors near entrances.
- Fiberglass- Fiberglass is a great and versatile choice for most any structure. It can be designed and molded to look like most any other material. It’s also a great insulator from the heat and cold.
- Wood- Wood doors are beautiful, long-lasting, and give an air of strength and security like no other material. When properly installed, wood entry doors can last for generations.
- Steel- Steel doors are the epitome of tough doors! They are solid, resistant to rot and rust, will not swell or bow, and look professional and sleek. Because they are so strong, you can often rely on them to last and outlast other options.
If you need entry doors, there’s no better place to check than Coastal Contract Hardware. Give us a call today and let us help you choose the right entry doors that will work best for your property.