When constructing a commercial building, there are many decisions to be made that involve multiple considerations. Some of these considerations are aesthetics, convenience, and most importantly, safely and security. This is definitely the case when choosing entry doors for commercial buildings. Here at Coastal Contract Hardware, we offer multiple choices in entry doors.
- Security doors – Security doors have added security features, such as hinge screws. These screws are large pins that are usually concealed, making it particularly difficult for intruders to gain access to your facility.
- Fiberglass doors – These doors are stronger than wood, durable against adverse weather, and can be stained or colored to coordinate with your building’s exterior.
- Wood doors – The main advantage of a wood door is the traditional aesthetic appeal. A second advantage is that they can be made to fit any size door frame.
- Steel doors – Steel doors are made of a thick, protective material, making them stronger than wood or fiberglass and making them very difficult to break into.
- Office doors – We offer several options for office doors, all of which are built with sturdy frames, fireproof cores, and tamper-proof hinges and locks.
Though all of our entry doors are made well and with high-quality materials, the type of door you should choose depends largely on the type of facility where it will be used. No matter what type of facility you have, our team at Coastal Contract Hardware is here to help you make the best decision for your building to suit your needs and leave you completely satisfied with your choice. With our nearly twenty years of experience in providing doors, locks, and security services, you can trust us to provide you with the support and excellent service you need. Give us a call today.